- everything else seems really complicated and I would need a different bottle for everyroom & every surface
- everything is artificially fragranced and after years of not using it, I really notice the fragrances in other people's homes & find it quite irritating
- it is unneccessary having so many bottles, and those bottles add up to so much wastage...
- having kids with asthma & ezcema, things with chemicals & fragrances may make things worse for them
- I don't want to be putting unneccessary chemicals down the plughole when there are other choices
- dust all the surfaces with my damp cut up nappy with a few drops of cedar essential oil & orange essential oil (to ward off the beasties - moths, beetles, bugs - & make the room smell fresh & happy)
- whip around with the HEPA vaccuum
- and then follow with the microfibre mop that only water with it.
I use the vinegar & borax to clean the toilet, spray the vinegar wherever I see any mould, and use the bicarbonate soda to make a paste with water for cleaning kitchen benches & sinks & oven & stoves. The bathroom I use the microfibre bathroom cloth that I have with water I find that works a treat.
Simple, but easy, and it works, every 7 days.
I think that if I, the housecleaner hater, can do it...then...